7 Days Bwindi, Queen & Kibale Safari
7 Days Bwindi, Queen & Kibale Safari | Uganda Wildlife Safaris | Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari | Uganda Chimpanzee Safaris | Primates Safaris.
This 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari is none other than a primate safari consisting of 7 days and 6 nights in Uganda the pearl of Africa enabling travelers to explore the home to a half population of mountain gorillas, Bwindi Impenetrable national park, Visit queen Elizabeth national park for a tree climbing lions, breath taking game drive, and boat cruise safari then conclude with a Visit to Kibale forest national park a home to 13 primate species to have an overwhelming experience with different primate species in the their natural habitat. This is a weekly primate safari that allows primate lovers to trek both Chimpanzees and mountain gorillas in their natural habitats starting from Entebbe and ending in Entebbe.
Highlights of 7 Days Bwindi, Queen & Kibale Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking
- Day 3: Transfer to Queen National Park via Ishasha sector
- Day 4: Morning Game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 5: Transfer to Kibale forest National Park
- Day 6: Chimpanzee Trekking and Bigodi nature walks
- Day 7: Return to Kampala / Entebbe for departures
Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable National park
- Transfer to Bwindi: On day 1 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari, you will be picked from Entebbe international airport by our company driver upon arrival and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park in the far southwestern part of Uganda. This is a long journey taking about 8-10 hours including different stopovers along the way. The journey offers a lot of things to see along the way including different locals, different mammals, bird species, cities, and different hills. After about four hours’ drive, you will have a stopover for lunch at Igongo cultural center and at the equator for some photography and experiments. After lunch drive from Mbarara to Bwindi via Mbarara – Kabale- Kanungu road, arriving late in the night for check-in, dinner, and overnight sleepover.
Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi: on day 2 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari, you will wake up early in the morning, enjoy your breakfast, pack your snacks and lunch box and meet with the driver to transfer you to the park headquarters for a briefing before starting the gorilla trekking safari in the jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Do not forget to hire a porter at the park headquarters. Gorilla trekking is subjected to only one hour in the presence of mountain gorillas after trekking them for about 2-6 hours. Once gorilla trekking is done, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight sleep. Meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Transfer to Queen NP via Ishasha Sector
- Transfer to Queen: On day 3 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari, you need to wake up on a relaxed breakfast. Pack some snacks, check out of the lodge and jump into the car to start the journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park via Ishasha Sector a home to tree-climbing lions. During the drive in the Ishasha sector you will be in position to see different wildlife species including Mammals, birds, and different plant species among others. After the drive in Ishasha sector, proceed to the lodge where you will check in for dinner and overnight in the Mweya sector. Meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Morning Game drive and Evening boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Game drive: On this day 4 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari, you will wake up on breakfast, then meet with the guide to start an early morning game drive which starts at exactly 6:30 am in kasenyi plains allowing travelers to watch different mammals including the nocturnal; and hunters before they run back to their hideouts. You will also encounter different herbivores as they feast on fresh vegetation before the sunrise. Mammals seen during the morning game drive include; Buffaloes, Leopards, Lions, bush pigs, water bucks, Elephants, Hyenas, Warthog, bushbucks and many more. Once the game drive done, return to the lodge for a lunch break before heading to Kazinga channel for a breath taking boat cruise.
- Boat cruise: boat cruise on Kazinga channel starts at exactly 2:00pm thus you opt to be at the scene in time to avoid missing out on the most adventurous activity of cruising amidst Hippos. You will watch other mammals including those already seen during the morning drive. After the boat cruise, return topo the lodge for dinner and overnight sleep. The meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 5: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Transfer to Kibale: On this day 5 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari, you will wake up in the morning on a relaxed breakfast, then check out of the lodge and meet with the driver to EXIT Queen Elizabeth national park and start the journey to Kibale Forest National Park, a home to 13 species of primates. Expect to arrive in Kibale national park late in the evening where you will check-in at any lodge for dinner and overnight. The meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 6: Chimpanzee Trekking
- Chimpanzee Trekking: On this day 6 of 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale Safari, arise and shine as you warm up to spend an hour with the mighty chimpanzees in Kibale forest. You will have your heavy breakfast then meet with the guide to start the journey of spending an entire full hour with the chimpanzees in the Kibale forest. After breakfast, pack your lunch box and snack and head to the park headquarters for a briefing and porter hiring before heading to the jungle for the chimpanzee trekking expedition.
- Bigodi wetland nature walk: Once the trek is done, return to the lodge freshen up and meet with the local guides for a nature walk within Bigodi wetland sanctuary. After the nature walk, return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight. The meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 7: Return to Kampala / Entebbe for departures
- Departures: On day 7 of your 7 days Bwindi Queen and Kibale Safari, you will wake up have a cup of coffee at the lodge as this is the last day of your 7 days safari. After breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to embark on a 5-6 hours drive from Kibale to Kampala City. Upon arrival in Kampala, have some lunch and a brief city tour before proceeding to Entebbe international airport for departures to another destination. The Meal plan includes Breakfast and Lunch.
End of your 7 Days Bwindi, Queen, and Kibale safari
Itinerary Cost includes;
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Chimpanzee trekking permit
- Boat cruise fees
- Park entrance fee
- A 4×4 trip vehicle with fuel
- A tour guide
- A full board accommodation for 6 nights
- All Meals
- Enough bottled drinking water
- All activities as per Itinerary
Itinerary Cost excludes;
- Visa and air tickets
- Tips to the porter and guide
- Juices, all Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes
- Airtime, emails
- Life insurance while on safari
What to expect during the 7days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale National Park
There are different activities to be engaged in during this 7 days Bwindi, Queen and Kibale safari/chimpanzee and gorilla safari in Uganda. These include;
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Visiting the Equator
- Visiting Tree climbing lions
- Game drive
- Boat cruise on Kazinga channel
- Bigodi nature walks