6 Days Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife tour
6 Days Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife tour is an amazing tour that gives a traveler a chance to visit Gorillas and other wildlife species in the country. This 6 Days Itinerary will start from Entebbe international airport and end in Entebbe. During the tour, you will spend time with the mountain Gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, watch the tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and cruise on the Kazinga channel, and also cruise on some of the lake Mburo in Lake Mburo national park.
Highlights of the 6 Days Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife tour
- Day 1: Arrival and pick up – Kampala city tour
- Day 2: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Day 4: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 5: Morning game drive and boat cruise
- Day 6: Return to Kampala and departures
Day 1: Arrival and Kampala city tour
- Arrival and Kampala city tour: As soon as you arrive at Entebbe International airport, our company driver will pick you up and transfer you to Kampala in one of the best hotels, check-in for lunch and refresh yourself. After lunch meets with your driver for a Kampala capital city tour where you will visit most of the attractions in kampala including the Nakasero market, Bahai temple, Namugongo martyrs shrine, Gadhafi mosque, and even have an even with the Ndere troupe for the cultural performances. After the city tour, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Transfer to Bwindi: On this day two of your tour, wake up early in the morning, enjoy a very heavy breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to start the longest journey. A drive from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is approximately 9-11 hours but worry not as you will enjoy it with stopovers and watching a lot of things along the way such as people, beautiful hills, plant species, wildlife, birds and many more. You will have lunch at the Igongo Cultural Center and have another stopover at the Equator for some beautiful photographs. Well, consider arriving late in the evening, check-in at any hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: This is the most awaited moment as you will spend a day wondering in the wild with the Gorillas. Gorilla trekking starts at 6:00 am with a briefing at the head office so you will need to wake up pretty early, have your breakfast and pack the lunch box then meet with your driver to take you to the office for a briefing and allocation of the gorilla family to trek. Trekking will last between 2-8 hours depending on the fitness of the trekkers, after trekking return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Transfer to Queen: This is the day you will see the tree-climbing lions face to face. You will wake up early in the morning, have breakfast at the lodge, check out and meet with your driver to start the journey to Queen Elizabeth national park which takes 2-3 hours’ drive entering via Ishasha sector in the southern part of queen where you will have lunch and then have a game drive in the ishasha sector where you will encounter the tree climbing lions as they overlook the Uganda kob their main meal. After the tree-climbing lions, drive to mweya where you will check-in at any lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 5: Morning game drive and boat cruise
- Game Drive: On 5th day of your six-day tour, wake up as early as possible enjoy your breakfast and meet with your driver to head to kasenyi plains for the early morning game drive which starts at 6:30 am encountering several mammals such as Uganda Kob, buffalos, elephants and many more,
- Boat Cruise: after the drive, return to the lodge for lunch and then head to the Kazinga channel for the afternoon boat cruise which starts at 2:00 pm. During the boat cruise, keep watching the shores for the possibility of sighting several mammals as they quench their thirst, lots of Hippos, crocodiles and many more. After the cruise return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 6: Return to Kampala and departures
- Return to Kampala: This is the last day of your 6 Days Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife tour, and all you need to do is wake up very early in the morning, have your breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to start the journey to Kampala City with a stopover at Igongo for lunch and then drive direct to kampala where you will be dropped off at the airport to proceed with your next destination
- Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
End Of the 6 Days Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife tour
- A 4X4 tour vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Boat cruise fee
- Enough bottled drinking water
- All game drives
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- All meals as per Itinerary
- A full-time English speaking guide
- All activities included in the Itinerary
- Travel expenses including VISA and tickets
- Porter fees
- All alcoholic drinks
- Emails and airtime charges
- All Activities excluded on the itinerary.
See also: 3 Days Kibale National Park tour