3 Days Kibale National Park tour
3 Days Kibale National Park tour includes majorly two activities in the tour that is chimpanzee trekking and nature walks. Kibale forest National Park is known for harboring the largest primate population, and chimpanzee trekking has always been the first thing to add on the tour bucket of every visitor planning to spend time with chimpanzees in Uganda. This implies that adding it to the guided nature walks in Bigodi wetland and visiting the caves sums up an awesome and unbeaten experience with in the pearl of Africa. This 3 days chimpanzee trekking, visiting Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru caves and nature walks in Bigodi wetland tour will begin from Entebbe and end in Entebbe with an evening or night flight
Highlights of the 3 Days Kibale National Park tour
- Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe to Kampala and then to Kibale forest National Park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee Trekking and Visiting the Caves
- Day 3: Bigodi wetland Nature walks and returns to Kampala for departures
Day 1: Pick – Up from Entebbe, transfer to Kampala and then to Kibale Forest National Park
- Arrival and short City Tour: As soon as you arrive at Entebbe International Airport, our company driver will be waiting to pick you up and transfer to Kampala the capital city of Uganda for a short city tour with lunch at any hotel in Kampala.
- Transfer to Kibale: After the city tour, embark on the journey heading to fortportal and of course expect to arrive late in the evening, check-in at Chimpanzee guest house for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Chimpanzee trekking and visiting the Caves
- Chimpanzee Trekking: On Day 2 of the 3 Days Kibale National Park tour, wake early in the morning, enjoy your breakfast and then pack your lunch box and the drinking water to meet with your guide to take you to the headquarters for a briefing about do and don’ts while in presence of Chimpanzees. After the briefing, you will be allocated the group you will trek alongside armed rangers and the guide. This trekking takes about 2-8 hours and only one hour is allowed in the presence of the chimpanzees taking photos and interacting. Please try to follow the guidelines and instructions given by the ranger during the Chimpanzee trekking. During trekking, be sure to see other primate species including monkeys, lots of mammals, birds, and butterflies.
- Visit the Amabere Caves: After trekking, meet your driver to visit the cave “ Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru” where you will hear the history of the existence of the caves and then return to the accommodation for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Guided Nature Walks in Bigodi Wetland and returns to Entebbe for departures
- Bigodi Wetland Nature walk: On the third and the last day, wake up in the morning, as usual, meet with the guide to drive you to office where you will be allocated some local guides to take you deep in Bigodi wetland for a nature walk that will enable you to sight several botanical plant species including the species that were used by the local to treat different diseases such as malaria, the wetland also harbors several bird species that are so interesting in the sight of a birder making it a birders paradise.
- Departure: After the nature walk, return to the lodge for lunch, take a bath, check out and embark on the journey to Kampala City where you will arrive late in the evening and the driver will take you directly to the Airport to catch up with your flight
Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
End of the 3 Days Kibale National Park Tour
- A 4X4 tour vehicle with fuel
- Park entrance fees
- Chimpanzee trekking permit
- A full board accommodation for two nights
- A full time English speaking Guide
- Enough bottled drinking water
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Life insurance
- Airtime and email services
- All alcoholic drinks and other beverages
- All travel documents such as Visa and Air tickets
- All activities excluded from the itinerary and the Optional activities
“This 3 Days Kibale National Park tour will forever stick to your mind and probably keep you yearning for more and yes Achieve Global safaris will always be here waiting to organize for you those amazing tours that you have been hearing about and make your dream come true.”
See also: 2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking