4 Days Best Gorilla Habituation Safari
4 Days Best Gorilla Habituation Safari is one of the most interesting Uganda gorilla tours that a traveler can engage in and spend more time with the gorillas. Rushaga sector is the best destination for Gorilla Habituation experience located in the mighty Bwindi impenetrable national park. Book your four days Gorilla habituation safari and enjoy the best experience of your life spending a full day in presence of these endangered species.
Highlights of the 4 Days Best Gorilla Habituation Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe airport to Kampala
- Day 2: Transfer from Kampala to Bwindi
- Day 3: Transfer to Rushaga sector for gorilla habituation
- Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala and depart
Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe airport to Kampala
- Transfer to Kampala: On this day, our company driver will pick you up from the airport and transfer to Kampala where you will check-in at any hotel in Kampala City.
- Short City Tour: Depending on your arrival time, you will enjoy your late lunch and have an evening city tour around the Nakasero market, the Uganda museum, the craft shops and later return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Transfer from Kampala to Bwindi
- Transfer to Bwindi: Wake up early in the morning take heavy breakfast at your hotel in Kampala, check out and meet with your driver to start a long journey to the western part of Uganda. You will make a stopover at the equator for some beautiful photographs and then proceed to Mbarara at the Igongo Cultural Center for lunch, have some cultural and crafts for yourself and then set off to Bwindi via Kabale – Kisoro road. Arriving late in the evening, check-in at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Transfer to Rushaga sector for gorilla habituation
- Gorilla Habituation: This is the best day of your safari. You will need to wake very early in the morning, after a heavy breakfast, pack your lunch box, meet with your driver and head to Rushaga sector head office for a briefing and then start your Gorilla habituation alongside armed rangers, habituators, researchers. This is considered a full day activity so after the habituation experience, return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala and depart
- Return to Kampala: You will wake up early in the morning for breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet your driver to start your journey back to Kampala with a stopover in Mbarara at Igongo Cultural Center. After arriving in Kampala City you will be driven to the airport for departures
End of the 4 Days Best Gorilla Habituation Safari
- A gorilla habituation permit
- Full board accommodation for three days
- All meals as per Itinerary
- A 4X4 safari vehicle with fuel
- All entrance fees
- Enough bottled drinking water
- An English speaking guide
- Armed rangers
- Travel documents ( visa and air ticket to and from Entebbe international airport )
- Life insurance
- Alcoholic drinks and all other snacks outs the budgets meal
- Airtime and email services
See also: 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Trekking