6 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
This 6 days Tanzania Wildlife safari involves exploration of four national parks in Tanzania starting from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park for a half-day game drive then connect to Serengeti national park for a full day game drive, head to Ngorongoro crater for a half-day and then to Tarangire national park for a half-day game drive before proceeding to Arusha for departures. This 6 days Tanzania Wildlife Safari enables travelers to encounter a lot of wildlife species within the parks of Tanzania one of the biggest countries in the East African region.
Highlights of the 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Manyara National park
- Day 2: Transfer to Serengeti National park
- Day 3: Full day in Serengeti National park
- Day 4: Transfer to Ngorongoro crater
- Day 5: Morning game drive and Transfer to Tarangire National park
- Day 6: Morning Game drive and Return to Arusha for Departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Manyara National park
- Transfer to Lake Manyara: on the first day of 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will be picked from any location in Arusha either at the airport or at the lodge as communicated throughout the safari booking. Have an enroute lunch as transfer to Lake Manyara national park while having a briefing about the 6 days wildlife safari in Tanzania and all the possible encounters throughout the trip. Once you arrive at the park, check-in at the lodge, freshen up and have a later afternoon and evening game drive with in the park to encounter some tree climbing lions though they are very few as compared to the population in Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth national park in Uganda. You will encounter other mammals including Buffalos, gazelles, Elephants, Crocodiles, wildebeest, Zebras, Hippos, among others. After the drive, return to the lodge, enjoyed your served dinner and have a goodnight.
- Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
- Transfer to Serengeti National park: on the second day of 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will wake up in the morning enjoy your served breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet the driver to start the journey to Serengeti National park one of the famous park best known for wildebeest migration per year. Serengeti national is also best known to have the largest population of Nile crocodiles. If time allows, you will have a stopover at Olduvai Gorge and proceed to the park for check-in, have dinner served and overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Full day in Serengeti National Park
- Morning game drive: on the day 3 of 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you are expected to wake up very early in the morning at about 5: 30am, local time, enjoy your served breakfast and by 6: 30 am, meet your drive to have a morning game drive before the sunrise. During the early morning game drive be sure to encounter the Nocturnal mammals, hunters that prefer moving in the Night in search of food and during the day as the sunrise, they return to their hideouts. After the morning drive returns to the lodge as you wait for lunch.
- Afternoon game drive: After enjoying lunch, return to the park for an afternoon game drive spotting more herbivores in the park. Most of the wildlife to encounter during the afternoon game drive include Wildebeest, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffalos, and Elephants among others.
- Evening game drive: You will have an evening game drive to spot Cheetahs, Lions among others.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Transfer to Ngorongoro crater
- Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater: On the 4th day of 6 days Tanzania Wildlife Safari, you will enjoy the served breakfast, check out of the lodge with packed lunchbox and meet your driver top have a brief game drive as you leave Serengeti national park and start a journey to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with in the Crater for another half day game drive. You will be in position to encounter more wildlife species along the way. As soon as you enter the Ngorongoro crater, check-in at the lodge and have an overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Day 5: Game drive and transfer to Tarangire National park
- Morning game drive: on this 5th day of 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will wake up on breakfast, then have a morning Game drive within the park where you will be in position to view more wildlife including the ones that have been seen in other parks already visited including Big five, Zebra, Hyenas, Black Rhino, Cheetahs, wildebeest, and many more.
- Transfer to Tarangire National Park: After the game drive, return to the lodge, enjoy your lunch and check out to start the journey to Tarangire National Park where you will arrive in the evening ready for check in, Dinner & Overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6: Morning game drive and Transfer to Arusha
- Morning Game drive: wake up on a cup of breakfast, then have a morning game drive within the park sighting a lot of wildlife including mammals, birds and the vegetation cover. After the game drive, transfer back to the lodge for lunch, freshen up and get ready for a transfer to Arusha.
- Transfer to Arusha: This is a short distance taking roughly 2 hours to drive from Tarangire National Park to Arusha. Once in Arusha, you will be transferred to your preferred lodge or to the airport for departures.
- Meal plan: Breakfast & Lunch
END OF 6 DAYS TANZANIA WILDLIFE SAFARI
6 day Tanzania wildlife safari includes;
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- A 4×4 safari vehicle and fuel
- Park entrance fees for all National Parks
- All accommodations for 6 days and 5 nights
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water
- An English speaking guide
- All activities as per Itinerary
Exclusives in this 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari;
- Visa and Air ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages other than water
- Tip fees
- Additional accommodation before and after the safari
- Life insurance throughout the safari
Conclusion: This 6 days Tanzania wildlife safari will offer you a wholesome experience in Tanzania. Book your safari with “ACHIEVE GLOBAL SAFARIS”