5 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
5 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari covers 3 of the most beautiful national parks in Tanzania including Lake Manyara national park, Serengeti national park, and Ngorongoro crater national park. This safari is one of the best Tanzania safaris that allow the traveler to sight out different wildlife species including the African Big 5, and other mammals, without forgetting birds and the beautiful vegetation cover throughout the safari. The 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari starts from Arusha connecting to Lake Manyara National park, then to Serengeti national park, to Ngorongoro crater and back to Arusha.
Highlights of the 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari
- Day 1: Transfer From Arusha to Lake Manyara National park
- Day 2: Transfer to Serengeti National park – Evening game drive
- Day 3: Full day game drive in Serengeti National park
- Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 5: Game drive and transfer to Arusha for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer From Arusha to Lake Manyara National park
- Pick up and transfer to Lake Manyara national park: on this day 1 of 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari “Lake Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro conservation area” , you will be picked up from any destination in Arusha , have a briefing about your 5 days Tanzania safari and you head to Lake Manyara national park. Upon arrival at the park, you will proceed to the lodge for check, have late lunch and embark on the evening game drive in the park with the possibility of encountering tree climbing lions which are found in only two destinations that is Ishasha sector in queen Elizabeth national park, Uganda and Lake Manyara national park of Tanzania. During the game drive in Lake Manyara national park, you will spot lots of wildlife including mammals such as Giraffes, Elephants, Hippos, Buffalo, Zebras, and wildebeest, among others. Lake Manyara National park is also a good destination for bird watching thus you will be able to watch lots of bird species with the park harboring over 350 species of birds. After the game drive, return to the Lodge for dinner and have an overnight sleep.
Day 2: Transfer to Serengeti National Park and evening game drive
- Transfer to Serengeti National park: on day 2 of 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will wake up in morning, enjoy your breakfast and then check out of the lodge to embark on the journey to Serengeti national park a park best known for the existence of the largest population of mammals. To access Serengeti national park, we pass via the Ngorongoro conservation area with a stopover at Olduvai Gorge. Proceed to Serengeti national park for late lunch.
- Evening game drive: after enjoying late lunch, embark on evening game drive with the possibility of sighting out nocturnal mammals, hunters, and other mammals within the park. Mammals encountered during the evening game drive include; Crocodiles, Elephants, Cheetahs, Lions, Wildebeest among others. After the game drive return to the lodge, enjoy your served dinner and have an overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Full day game drive in Serengeti National park
- Full day game drive: On the third day of 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you have a full day excursion in Serengeti national park exploring different corners while sighting lots of fauna and flora within the park. Well, on this day 3, you will wake up early in the morning, have breakfast and embark on the full day game drive with either packed lunchbox or have a lunch break at the lodge and return for an evening game drive. Throught the day be sure to sight the big 5 game, and other mammals that thrill in Serengeti national park. Possible sightings include Lions, Elephants, zebras, giraffes, and wildebeest, among others. At the sunset, drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater: On this day 4 of 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will wake up in the morning, enjoy served breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet the driver to EXIT Serengeti national park and embark on the journey to Ngorongoro crater within Ngorongoro conservation area while observing wildlife in Serengeti national park. On this day, you will leave the lodge with packed lunch since you will have a morning game drive as you exit the park. Upon arrival in Ngorongoro crater, you will proceed to check in at the lodge for dinner and overnight stay at the lodge in Ngorongoro crater.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Game drive and transfer to Arusha for departures
- Morning game drive: On the last day of your 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari, you will wake up pretty early, have breakfast and meet the driver to have a game drive towards the crater where you will spot a lot of wildlife including the Black Rhino, Big5, Zebras, Cheetahs, wildebeest, Hyenas, among others and have a clear view of the crater.
- Transfer to Arusha for departures: After the game drive, enjoy your lunch, freshen up and check out of the lodge. Meet your driver for a ride to Arusha direct to your lodge in case of an overnight in Tanzania or to the airport for departures to the next destination.
Meal plan: Breakfast & Lunch
End of 5 Days Tanzania wildlife safari
5 day Tanzania wildlife safari includes;
- Pick up and drop off
- All ground transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- All park entrance fees in the three different parks
- All accommodations as per itinerary
- All meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Enough drinking water
- An English speaking tour guide
- All mentioned activities
Exclusives in this 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari;
- Flights expenses such as Visa and air ticket
- Tips to the guide
- Other additional activities
- Accommodation before and after the 5 days safari
- Other drinks and beverages other than water
- Life insurance while on safari
Conclusion: This 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari is one of the best wildlife safari that takes travelers in the wilderness of Tanzania. Thanks for booking your safari with “ACHIEVE GLOBAL SAFARIS”