5 Days Jinja and Murchison falls Safari
5 Days Jinja and Murchison falls Safari includes 5 days and 4 nights and is one of the adventurous safari taking travelers on a Ugandan safari to two best destinations in the pearl of Africa. This 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari starts from Entebbe international airport and ends in Entebbe after fully exploring the beauty in Jinja and Murchison falls park.
Activities included in this 5days Jinja and Murchison falls safari
- Visiting source of the Nile – Jinja
- White water rafting – Jinja
- Top of the falls –Murchison falls national park
- Game drive – Murchison falls national park
- Boat cruise – Murchison falls national park
- Rhino trekking (Optional) – Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Highlights of the 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari
- Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Source of the Nile
- Day 2: Transfer to Itanda fall
- Day 3: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
- Day 4: Morning game drive and an afternoon boat cruise
- Day 5: Transfer to Kampala and connect to Entebbe for departures
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Source of the Nile
- Arrival: On day 1 of 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari, you will be met and picked up by our driver from Entebbe international airport. Have a briefing as you embark on the journey to Jinja the most beautiful city in Kampala. You will have an enroute lunch and a stopover at Mabira forest for Zip lining or birding and proceed to Jinja direct. Upon arrival, check-in at the lodge freshen up and have an evening boat cruise to the source of the Nile then return to the lodge for dinner and have a good night sleep.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Transfer to Itanda fall
- White water rafting: On day 2 of 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari, you will wake up on a breakfast at your lodge, check out of your lodge and meet with the driver to transfer to Itanda falls where you will spend a full day taking part in white water rafting and other optional activities such as Kayaking, Bungee jumping, quad biking, spot fishing, etc. after spending the full busy day, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
- Transfer to Murchison: On day 3 of 5 days Jinja and Murchison Falls safari, you are expected to have breakfast served at the lodge, check out and meet your driver to embark on the journey to Murchison falls national park. Have an enroute lunch and proceed to the park in the evening.
- Top of the falls: Upon arrival at the park, have a stopover at the top of falls for a mini drive and enjoy the cool breath from the falls beneath, proceed and check in at the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner
Day 4: Morning game drive and an afternoon boat cruise
- Morning Game drive: wakeup in the morning on day4 of 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari, enjoy the breakfast and meet with your driver to embark on the early morning game drive where you will be in position to encounter different wildlife species including Herbivores, carnivores, Hunters, nocturnal mammals before they return to their hideouts, different bird species, butterflies, and different primate species. Wildlife encountered on the game drive include Lions, giraffe, warthogs, elephant, buffaloes, bushbucks, and a variety of bird species. This takes 5-6 hours of driving in the wild.
- Afternoon Boat cruise: once you are done with the game drive, you will be driven back to your lodge for Lunch and embark on the most adventurous and fascinating activity of boat cruise at Paraa jet. This afternoon boat cruise takes about 2 hours sailing on Nile River as you head towards the waterfalls. You will be in position to sight out lots of wildlife species including schools of hippos, crocodiles, other mammals such as elephants, buffalos, and many species of birds all seen along the shores. You will be in a position to capture as many photos as possible including the videos of the waterfall. Once you are done with the boat cruise, depending on physical fitness, you may opt to hike waterfalls which takes 45 minutes to summit the top, or return to the starting point, meet with the driver and return to the lodge for evening relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Transfer to Kampala and connect to Entebbe for departures
- Return to Kampala: On day 5 of 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari, you will wake up in the morning, enjoy the breakfast and meet with your drive to EXIT the park and embark on the journey to Kampala with an Optional stopover in Masindi at Ziwa rhino sanctuary for white rhino trekking. After trekking Rhino, have an enroute lunch as you proceed to Kampala for a brief city tour and then drive direct Entebbe for departures.
Meal plan: Breakfast, & enroute Lunch
END OF YOUR 5 DAYS JINJA AND MURCHISON FALLS SAFARI
This 5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari include;
- Park entrance fees
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Accommodation as per Itinerary
- Bottled water throughout the trip
- A 4×4 tour vehicle with fuel
- An English speaking guide/driver
- White water rafting
- Boat cruise fee
- Hiking fee
- Ferry crossing fee
- And all other activities as per Itinerary
5 days Jinja and Murchison falls safari exclude;
- Flight tickets and travel Visa
- Porter fee (if any)
- Laundry fee
- All activities marked optional
- Additional activities
- Other personal expenses such as Airtime and email services
- Other drinks and beverages apart from water