3 Days Murchison falls safari
3 Days Murchison Falls Safari – Want to book a 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour in Murchison Falls? Murchison Falls National Park is so far the largest of the national parks in Uganda sitting on a whooping approximately 3840 square kms. This national park shelters the remarkable Murchison Falls (Kabalega Falls) where River Nile flows itself in through a narrow gorge and then plunges over 50 meters into one water pool. These are the main highlights of this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari. This package can best be enjoyed and becomes cheaper when booked under group safaris in Uganda. You can also combine this 3 days tour with gorilla trekking safaris.
Murchison Falls National Park has distinct vegetation and is covered by Savannah which rewards the best sights of wildlife like the Rothschild giraffe, lions, leopards, crocodiles and more. Despite the park is being known for crocodiles and hippopotamuses, it also has an array of wildlife that can give you the best experience while on your safari. Apart from wildlife viewing and bird watching, the launch trip to the bottom of the falls is another remarkable experience. Launch trips usually give the best sights of crocodiles and hippopotamuses that bask on the banks of River Nile. Craving for lifetime Uganda tours to this national park? This affordable 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari will give you the best experience of Murchison Falls National Park in just three days. Its one of the best Uganda safaris packages you can book.
Day 1. Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park (Stop over at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
- Head to murchison falls park:After your breakfast at your place of stay on day one of this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari, a company representative and guide from our Uganda tours & travel operator company will meet you and embark on our journey to Murchison Falls National Park as we drive through the famous Luwero triangle. Upon reaching Masindi, we shall stop over to track the extinct White Rhinos that where re-established at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary by Rhinofund before we head to Masindi hotel for lunch.
- View of top of the falls: After lunch, we shall make our final destination to the national park but shall stop at the top of Murchison Falls briefly for a fantastic sight of the magnificent. This is where the water of the Nile is forced through a narrow gorge in the rock pouring 45 meters to the river bank. After this short sight, we shall then head straight to our respective safari lodge for an overnight as we prepare for a game viewing activity the following day. Overnight at Paraa Safari Lodge (Luxury), Fort Murchison Lodge (Mid Range) and Red Chilli Rest Camp (Budget)
Day 2. Wildlife Viewing in Murchison Falls National Park
- Morning Game drive:This is the day of your main activities in this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari; Wildlife Viewing & a Launch Trip (Boat Cruise). After having breakfast in the morning, we shall head straight to the Delta through a game drive around the national park as we search for Elephants, Lions and Rothschild Giraffes, Buffaloes plus more wildlife & bird species. We shall then head back to your safari lodge for lunch and a slight relaxation session as we prepare for an afternoon boat cruise to the beauty of Murchison Falls.
- Afternoon boat cruise:This launch trip / boat trip activity is the perfect chance for you to get up-close and personal with the wildlife in the park which makes it an outstanding activity. The boat will get you close to the base of Murchison Falls where you will have good minutes of photography and interaction. This is so far the best experience you will get in this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari. Overnight at Paraa Safari Lodge (Luxury), Fort Murchison Lodge (Mid Range) and Red Chilli Rest Camp (Budget)
Day 3. Transfer to Kampala
- Game drive and transfer to Kampala:On the last day of this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari, you will briefly have a leisure morning and a brief game drive after before embarking on your return journey to Kampala. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to Entebbe International Airport for your onward flight.
End of 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari.