3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari
3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari is one of the few Uganda Safari packages that gives a traveler a chance to ride in the Hot air balloon as they explore the park’s beauty. This 3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari is one of the best safaris especially for the honeymooners, and nature lovers as it will take you in the wilderness of Murchison falls National park, allow you to fly in a balloon at a treetop elevation while sighting out lots of wildlife species including mammals, birds, butterflies, and different plant species and then take a delta cruise towards Lake Albert delta a place of shoebill stork, cruise on river Nile where you will encounter hippos, crocodiles, and other wildlife such as buffalos, elephants, antelopes, different water birds along the shores of the Nile river and have an ample time at the best lodges within the park.
Highlights of the 3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls national park – Ziwa rhino sanctuary and Top of the falls
- Day 2: Hot air balloon, morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 3: Delta boat cruise and return to Kampala
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
- Transfer to Murchison & Rhino Trekking: On this day 1 of 3 days Murchison safari, you will be picked up by our company driver from your agreed pickup location and transferred to Murchison falls National park with a stopover for about 1 to 2 hours at Ziwa rhino sanctuary for Rhino trekking in Masindi district. During the rhino trek, you will be in a position to sight out other wildlife species in the sanctuary and the bird species. Just be standby with your camera and capture all the moments in the sanctuary. After trekking the rhinos, have your enroute lunch at court view hotel and proceed to Murchison Nationalfalls park via the top of the falls to have that cool breath from down in the waterfalls. Upon arrival at the lodge, check-in for dinner and overnight sleep. The journey from Kampala to Murchison Falls Park takes 5-6 hours’ drive.
Day 2: Hot air balloon, Morning game drive, and evening boat cruise
- Hot air balloon: On your Day 2 of 3 days Murchison falls park safari, you need to wake up as early as possible for the sunrise hot air balloon which starts at exactly 5:00 am in the morning and ends at 9:30 am with bush breakfast. During the hot air balloon, you will be in a position to have a clear aerial view of the entire park at glance and even come close to lions and other mammals in the northern part of the park. This hot air balloon will let you spot even the hidden nocturnal mammals as they return to the hiding places in the morning. Upon landing, enjoy your bush breakfast, Champaign and obtain your certificate.
- Game Drive: Once you are done with the hot air balloon safari, meet your driver for a game drive within the park and finally return to the lodge for lunch as you connect to the Nile for a hilarious evening boat cruise that starts at 2:00 pm.
- Boat Cruise: While cruising on river Nile, look on the shores of possibilities of sighting out different mammals including hippos, elephants, and buffaloes among others. Then return to the lodge for dinner and over-night.
Day 3: Delta launch cruise and return to Kampala for departures
- Delta launch cruise: On this Day 3 of the 3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari, you will wake up early in the morning enjoy your breakfast and connect with the drive to head for a delta boat cruise at Paraa. This cruise enables you to sail on river Nile towards the delta of river Nile with the opportunity of sighting shoebill stork especially when the water level is minimum.
- Departure & Return to Kampala: After the cruise, return to the lodge or check out and embark on the journey to Kampala with an enroute lunch. And upon arrival in Kampala, you will be transferred to your designated drop off area to proceed with your next journey.
End of your 3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon safari
Inclusive of the Package
- All activities included in the Itinerary that is a game drive, hot air balloon, delta boat cruise and game drive.
- Park entrance fees
- A 4×4 trip vehicle with fuel
- All accommodations for 2 nights
- Bottled drinking water
- All the optional activities
- Laundry fee
- Tip fees for the guide
- Telephone expenses such as Airtime and email services
- All travel documents such as Visa and air ticket
- Cigarettes, alcoholic drinks, and other beverages
See also: 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari