3 Days Lake Manyara Wildlife safari
3 days Lake Manyara wildlife safari is one of the Tanzanian shortest wildlife safari lasting only 3 days and 2 nights. The safari is only carried out in Lake Manyara national park which is known for harboring the tree-climbing lions and much more wildlife as seen during the game drive. The major activity enjoyed in this park is the game drive to explore most of the mammals, and bird species that call this park their home.
Highlights of this 3 days Lake Manyara wildlife safari
- Day 1: Arrival in Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara National park
- Day 2: Full day expedition in Lake Manyara national park
- Day 3: Return to Arusha for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara National park
- Arrival: On day 1 of 3 days lake Manyara wildlife safari, you will be expected to arrive at the airport in Arusha- Tanzania where our Tanzanian tour representative will meet you and after the greeting and introduction, you will be taken to a nearby hotel for a meal.
- Transfer to Lake Manyara national park: You will then embark on the drive to Lake Manyara national park where you will be driven to the lodge for check-in. depending on your arrival time, you may have an evening canoe ride on the lake to view some of the water birds including the flamingos and other wildlife along the shores of the lake then return back to the lodge while driving in the park.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Full day expedition in Lake Manyara national park
- Full day in Lake Manyara national park: on this day 2 of 3 Days Lake Manyara wildlife safari, you have the whole day in this amazing park taking part in different park activities. On this day, you will wake in the morning have breakfast and then pack a meal that will be eaten during lunch break. However, you may also return to the lodge for a brief lunch break to enjoy a hot meal. Well, you will set out with your driver very early in order to catch with the nocturnal mammals and hunters before they hide since they are known to be active during the Night and shy away during the day. During this game drive, you will encounter Hyenas, Lions and herbivores such as Buffaloes, Elephants, Wildebeest, and several species of birds such as the pink flamingos, among others. You will then proceed with your day game drive to sight out more of the wildlife species that dwell within this park. During the afternoon game drive, you will sport the tree climbing lions which are only found in two destinations that is Lake Manyara national park in Tanzania and in Uganda’s favorite Queen Elizabeth national park. You will also sport some primates such as Baboons, and more mammals such as warthogs, hippos and many more. I know you won’t fully explore the entire park but once the sun goes down, you will then be driven back at the lodge for dinner and have asleep.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Return to Arusha for departures
- Return to Arusha: this is the last day of your 3 Days Lake Manyara wildlife safari. You will be expected to wake in the morning, have breakfast and meet your drive to have the last game drive within the park for the possibility of sporting more mammals to add on those seen on the previous days than return to the lodge, have a cool shower, enjoy your lunch and EXIT the park as you head back to Arusha city where your driver will drop you at the airport for departures to the net destination.
End Of 3 Days Lake Manyara Wildlife safari
Inclusive in this 3 days Lake Manyara wildlife safari
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees
- A 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel throughout the safari
- An English speaking guide/driver
- All activities as per Itinerary
- Accommodations as per Itinerary
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Enough packed drinking water
Exclusive in this 3 days lake manyara wildlife safari
- Travel expenses
- Life insurance
- Laundry fees
- Optional activities
- Other drinks other than water