7 days Uganda Honeymoon safari
7 days Uganda Honeymoon Safari: This 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari is such a fascinating experience that will take lover birds to the most beautiful and cool destinations in Uganda including Murchison falls national park where you will spend time on wildlife viewing safari including a boat cruise on River Nile to experience the magnificent and powerful waterfall in the world, a game drive in the largest savanna national park to meet the big games. Enjoy white water rafting in Jinja, visit Mabira forest and spend the remaining days of your 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari in Entebbe viewing the chimpanzees at Ngamba Island, enjoy a nature walk in Entebbe botanical and relax at the beach before departing to the next destination.
Highlights of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
- Day 2: Game drive and boat cruise in Murchison falls national park
- Day 3: Transfer from Murchison falls national park to Jinja
- Day 4: White water rafting in Jinja
- Day 5: Visit Mabira forest and Transfer to Entebbe
- Day 6: Chimpanzee viewing at Ngamba Island and sunset boat cruise
- Day 7: Nature walk in Entebbe Botanical, Beach relaxation and departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
- Kampala – Murchison falls national park: Be ready for a pick up from either your hotel in Kampala /Entebbe on day 1 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari and start the journey to Murchison falls national park with an optional activity of White rhino trekking at Ziwa White Rhino sanctuary. Have an enroute lunch in Masindi town and head to Murchison falls national park for a brief stopover at the top of falls and finally to the lodge for check in, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Game drive and boat cruise
- Game drive and boat cruise in Murchison falls national park: After breakfast on day 2 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari, you will enjoy a thrilling game drive in the largest national park in Uganda where you will encounter with the big games, other mammals, birds, butterflies, and enjoy a breath taking savanna vegetation cover. Time for lunch, you will be driven back to your lodge for lunch and later on embark on afternoon boat cruise to the waterfall. This will make your honeymoon sweeter as you watch the water fall force itself through a very tinny hole down to the Nile River. Watch the aquatic wildlife along the shores of the Nile River. After the boat cruise, you may hike up to the top of waterfall or be driven back to the lodge.
Day 3: Transfer from Murchison falls national park to Jinja
- Murchison falls national park – Jinja: Once you are done with breakfast on day 3 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari, you will check out of your lodge and exit Murchison falls national park to be driven to Jinja ahead of Kampala. Enjoy an enroute lunch and upon arrival in Jinja, you enjoy a visit to the source of River Nile and have fun on an evening sunset boat cruise.
Day 4 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari: White water rafting in Jinja
- White water rafting: This half day white water rafting is all you need to enjoy as a couple on this day 4 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari. After breakfast, you will be transferred from your lodge and transferred direct to Itanda waterfalls where White water rafting is done. After the white water rafting, you may also have an option of Bungee jumping or any other activity at the waterfall then return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, you will have rest or spend the remaining hours of the day on Jinja city tour to explore how beautiful and unique the city is before returning to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Visit Mabira forest and Transfer to Entebbe
- Mabira forest: Breakfast will be served at your hotel in Jinja on day 5 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari, then check out of the lodge and meet your safari driver to start the drive from Jinja to Mabira forest where you will spend some time on a forest walk, Mangabey monkey tracking, birding etc. you will later on proceed your journey to Kampala and off to Entebbe where you will check in at the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Chimpanzee viewing at Ngamba Island and sunset boat cruise
- Chimpanzee viewing: After breakfast on day 6 of 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari, you will take a speed boat to Ngamba Island situated inside Lake Victoria for chimpanzee viewing. After spending time with chimpanzees, you will return to the shores of Lake Victoria for lunch and enjoy a sunset boat cruise and you close up the day.
Day 7: Nature walk in Entebbe Botanical, Beach relaxation and departures
- Nature walk & Beach relaxation: You will be served with breakfast at leisure then spend some time on a walk within Entebbe botanical to spot several wildlife species. Return for a relaxed lunch at the beach and late in the evening head to the airport for departures.
END OF 7 DAYS UGANDA HONEYMOON SAFARI
Inclusive in 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari
- Airport transfers
- An English speaking guide
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- Park entrance fees
- All mentioned activities
- Meals will be as per itinerary
- Enough drinking water
Exclusive in 7 days Uganda honeymoon safari
- Air ticket
- Life insurance
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages
- Other expenses of personal nature such as airtime, emails etc.