5 Days Jinja and Sipi falls safari
5 Days Jinja and Sipi falls safari is one of the best and short Uganda safari that allows travelers to spend less than a week exploring the beauty with in Jinja visiting the source of the Nile, and the waterfall for White water rafting, Quad biking and then transfer to Sipi Falls for a breath taking waterfall hike. This 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari will start from Entebbe to Kampala the capital city of Uganda, then to Mabira forest, Jinja, Sipi falls in Kapichorwa and return to Kampala for departures. The safari consists of 5 days and 4 nights in Uganda the pearl of Africa.
Highlights of 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari
- Day 1: Arrival and Kampala City Tour
- Day 2: Transfer to Jinja – Mabira and Source of the Nile
- Day 3: White water Rafting and Jinja city tour
- Day 4: Transfer to Kapichorwa and Hike Sipi falls
- Day 5: Return to Kampala for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival and Kampala City Tour
- Arrival: On the 1st day of 5 days Jinja and Sipi Falls safari, you will arrive at Entebbe international airport where our company driver will meet you, greet you and introduce himself before you. After introduction he will transfer you to Kampala for a lunch break at a reserved hotel.
- Kampala city tour: Once you are done with Lunch, you will then freshen up ad meet your driver for an evening Kampala city tour where you will visit commercial areas such as markets, arcades, shopping malls, visit religious sites such as Gadhafi mosque, Bahai temple, Namirembe church, Lubaga cathedral and many more. After the city tour, you will be driven back to the lodge for dinner and sleep.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Transfer to Jinja – Mabira and Source of the Nile
- Transfer to Jinja: on the day 2 of 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari, you will wake up early on a cup of tea at your hotel in Kampala then check out of the lodge to meet your driver for a transfer to Jinja. During the journey, you will have a stopover at mabira forest for a zip lining, and forest walks then have lunch. Once you are done with an enroute lunch, you will be driven direct to Jinja to visit the source of the Nile. To reach at the exact spot where Speke confirmed that the source of the Nile River originates, you will have to use a boat. After exploring the Nile river source, you will be driven to Jinja town for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 3: White water Rafting and Jinja city tour
- White water rafting: on day 3 of 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari, you will have breakfast in the morning then be driven to the side of waterfalls where you will enjoy the white water rafting , and if possible take part in other activities such as Quad biking, Kayaking , bungee jumping and many more. After full exploring all the activities, you will be driven back to your lodge for late lunch.
- Jinja city tour: Once you are done with Lunch, you will have an evening Jinja city tour exploring some shops, rail line, markets and the kings palace among others then return to the lodge for dinner and sleep.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Transfer to Kapichorwa and Hike Sipi falls
- Transfer to Kapichorwa: On day 4 of 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari, you will wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast served at the lodge then be transferred to Kapichorwa for a breath taking Sipi falls hike. This drive takes about 4-5 hours’ drive.
- Sipi falls hike: Upon arrival you will check-in at Sipi River lodge for check-in, have a meal, and then be driven to the starting point of sipi falls hike where you will hike the three waterfalls. The hiking trails pass through the coffee plantations, local communities and offers a fascinating crystal clear view of Mount Elgon situated in Mable. Once you are done with the Sipi falls hike, you will return to the lodge for dinner and have an overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 5: Return to Kampala for departures
- Return to Kampala: on the last day of 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari, you will have a relaxed breakfast served at the lodge, then check out of the lodge and meet your driver to embark on the journey back to Kampala at about 9:00 am, local time. This drive takes about 6-7 hour thus expect to have an enroute lunch along the way and proceed your journey to Kampala where you will arrive in the evening for brief shopping of the crafts within Kampala depending on your departures time and later be transferred to Entebbe International airport for departures to the next destination.
END OF 5 DAYS JINJA AND SIPI FALLS SAFARI
This 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari include;
- Airport pickup and drop off
- An English speaking guide
- Enough bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- All activities as mentioned in the Itinerary
- All accommodations as per Itinerary
- Meals will be served as per Itinerary
Exclusives in this 5 days Jinja and Sipi falls safari;
- Travel expenses such as Visa and Air tickets
- Life Insurance
- Laundry fee
- Tip fees
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages
- Optional activities.