4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari is a short Uganda Wildlife Safari packaged for the lovers of Lions mainly and other wildlife species. This 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari is carried out in Queen Elizabeth national park a home to several wildlife species including Hippos, lions, leopards, elephants, Uganda kob and many more without forgetting different bird species that call queen Elizabeth national park their home. This 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari will start from Entebbe international airport in Uganda, and then transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park for the activities and again end in Entebbe international airport. This 4 days safari in queen Elizabeth national park allow travelers to explore different sectors with in queen Elizabeth national park which include, ishasha sector in the south, mweya peninsular the heart of Queen Elizabeth national park, kasenyi plains the magnificent sector for breathtaking game drive and many more each offering unique attractions in Queen Elizabeth national park. The activities to engage in during this 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari include tree-climbing lion viewing in the ishasha sector, game drive in kasenyi plains, and boat cruise on the Kazinga channel.
Highlights of 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 2: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 3: Tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector
- Day 4: Return to Kampala for departures
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park
- Transfer to Queen: On this day 1 of the 4 days tree climbing lions in Uganda and Kazinga channel safari, you will be picked up by Achieve Global Safaris driver/guide either from Entebbe international airport or any earlier communicated location in Kampala and start the journey to Queen Elizabeth national park a place famously known for its unique and rare tree-climbing lions. This journey passes via Kampala– Mbarara road with a stopover at the equator for some photographs and experiment. Have another stopover for lunch and embark on the journey to Queen Elizabeth national park. Arriving in the evening, check-in at the preferred lodge, freshen up and have an evening game drive around your lodge. After the brief game drive, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight rest. Meal plan: Lunch and dinner. Journey: 6-7 hours’ drive from Kampala to northern part of Queen Elizabeth national park, in the Mweya peninsula.
Day 2: Morning game drive in Kasenyi plains and evening boat cruise on Kazinga channel
- Morning Game Drive: On day 2 of your 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari, you will wake up early in the morning for a breakfast, then meet with the driver for an early morning game drive with in the kasenyi plain a home to several wildlife species including the hunters and nocturnal mammals including lions, leopards, jackals, serval cats among others that are usually seen early in the morning before they return to their hiding places. During the game drive in kasenyi plains, you will also encounter herds of hippos, grazing elephants, Antelopes, buffaloes, warthogs and many more.
- Evening Boat Cruise: After the morning game drive in Kasenyi plan, return to the lodge for lunch, freshen up and head for an evening boat cruise where you will be sailing on top of Kazinga channel home to hippos and crocodiles. Kazinga channel boat cruise starts at 2:00pm sharp so endeavor to be at the scene in time not on time in order to be part of this fascinating adventure in Uganda, the pearl of Africa. The boat cruise lasts between 2-3 hours enabling you to sight lots of wildlife along the shoes as they graze and quench their thirst during the hot scorching sunshine and take as many photographs as possible. You will also spot different bird species including water birds. After the Kazinga channel boat cruise, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight sleep. Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 3: Tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector
- Tree climbing lions Experience: On day 3 of your 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari, you will wake up, have your breakfast at the lodge, then check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to embark on the journey to Ishasha sector where you will spend ample time with the tree-climbing lions, taking photographs and learning their different manners. Upon arrival in ishasha sector, check-in at any lodge for lunch and then head for the game drive within the ishasha sector for the exciting adventure of watching king of the jungle you as they overlook you from up in the tree branches of acacia and fig tree where they always sleep lazily. You will have an opportunity of encountering other wildlife including their main prey the Uganda kob, antelopes among others. After the drive-in Ishasha sector, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight sleep. Journey: approximately 2 hours’ drive. Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 4: Return to Kampala for Departures
- Return to Kampala: On the last day of your 4 days safari, you will be exiting the park and returning to either Kampala city or Entebbe international airport or any other location communicated earlier. You will wake up in the morning, have breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to start the journey back to Kampala. You will be required to book a late evening flight for departures. Have an enroute lunch in Mbarara and proceed to Kampala direct to the airport for an evening flight to the next destination. Journey: 7-8 hours’ drive from the Ishasha sector to Kampala. Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
End of the 4 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
Inclusive of the Safari
- Park entrance fees
- Full board accommodations for 3 nights
- All meals as per itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water
- Safari vehicle with fuel
- English speaking guide/driver
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Equator experimental fee
- Boat cruise fees
- Game drive fees
Exclusive in the Package
- Tips to the guide
- Life Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages and juices
- Personal needs such as phone calls, email services etc.