3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour is one of the short safari packages that take us to one of the best national parks of Uganda for wildlife tours. Queen Elizabeth National Park is the second biggest national park in Uganda named after the visit of the Royal Queen Elizabeth II of England. The park is found in Bunyaruguru district in western part of Uganda well known as the melody of wonders because of its several attractions including the Tree climbing lions, chimpanzees, zebras, leopards, hippos, crocodiles, buffalos, Uganda kob, Hyena, warthog, waterbuck, several bird species including Flamingos, Pink-backed Pelican flycatchers and many more which are seen during birding and game drive.
During your 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour, you will be able to see several wildlife species including the Vegetation full of acacia woodland, bushy grassland, forest grassland, swamps, and lakes.
Highlights of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen
- Day 2: Game drive and Boat cruise
- Day 3: Return to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National park- Evening game drive
- Transfer to Kampala: You will wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast then meet up with your driver at around 8:00 am to start your journey via Kasese to Queen Elizabeth National Park with a stopover at Igongo cultural center in Mbarara for a lunch break. After lunch, your driver will proceed with the journey up to Queen Elizabeth National park where you will check-in at Park View lodge, freshen-up and go for….
- Game Drive: …an evening game drive where you will spot some lions in the eastern parts of kasenyi plains and along the Kasese road. Also, some Nocturnal mammals are seen as they come out of their hideouts in search of food in the park. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Game Drive & Boat Cruise
- Game Drive: On your second day, wake up at around 5:30am, take a bath, enjoy your breakfast and meet with your driver to begin your morning game drive which always starts at 6:30am. This drive will offer greater opportunities for spotting the Nocturnal mammals before they return to their hideouts where they always their day hours and come out during the night in search of food, hunters, herbivores such as buffalos, elephants, and Uganda kob as they graze in the green bushy grassland and the early birds all seen in kasenyi plains. Morning game drive will take between 5-6hours.
- Boat Cruise: After the game drive, return to the lodge for lunch as you prepare for the evening boat cruise o the Kazinga channel. Evening boat cruise normally starts at 2:00pm so you need to do everything as soon as possible in order to catch up with the boat before it sets off. During the boat cruise on the Kazinga channel, you will watch several mammals along the Kazinga channel including Hippos, crocodiles, and several water birds as they flock the Kazinga for water. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Drive back to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: You will wake at around 7:00am, have you breakfast, check out of the lodge and meet your driver to start your journey heading to Kampala City with a stopover in Mbarara town at Igongo cultural center and make another a stopover at the Equator for some beautiful photographs, equator experimental and proceed to Kampala where your driver will return you to the lodge where you were picked on your first day, to the bus stop or to the airport in case you want to depart the country.
End of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour
- Park entrance fee
- A full board accommodation for two nights at Park view lodge
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water
- A 4×4 trip vehicle with fuel
- A tour guide
- Boat cruise
- Game drive both morning and evening
The itinerary excludes
- All the travel expenses such as visa and air tickets
- Juices and Alcoholic beverages
- Life insurance
Make an inquiry with “Achieve Global Safaris” to get all the information you require for your 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park