3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali
3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali is an amazing Uganda Safari Package for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest National Park starting and ending in Kigali. This 3 Day Uganda gorilla safari in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park takes you deep into the jungles of the dense and thick forest to trek mountain gorillas in their natural habitats. Bwindi impenetrable national park is situated in the south western part of Uganda and it still remains the best place ever in the rest of Africa and the world at large to encounter with the largest number of mountain gorillas with more than 50% still thrilling in Bwindi forest. As of now, Bwindi has the highest number of mountain gorillas available for trekking throughout the year. All you need is to book your gorilla trekking permit in advance and enjoy your Uganda gorilla safari in Bwindi. This 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali allows you to cross over to Bwindi impenetrable national park in the south western part of Uganda for gorilla trekking and return to Kigali – Rwanda for departures after exploration of the beautiful fauna and flora in Bwindi impenetrable national park.
During this 3 day Uganda gorilla safari in Bwindi, you will encounter other wildlife species such as other primate species such as baboons, and monkeys, mammals, bird species including forest birds, water birds and species endemic to Albertine rift, reptiles, butterflies and different plant species.
A gorilla trek in Bwindi lasts between 2 hours to 7 hours or even a full day depending on the hiking speed, movement of the gorillas and the location they were spotted nesting the previous evening since they always roam the forest and the hills in search of fruits and other small mammals to feed on
Highlights of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali
- Day1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi
- Day 3: Return to Kigali for departures
Day 1: Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi impenetrable national park.
- Transfer to Bwindi: On day 1 of this 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali, Pick up and Drop off in Kigali, you will arrive at Kigali international airport where you will meet with our company driver waiting for you. Depending on the arrival time, you will have a brief lunch in Rwanda and embark on the journey to Bwindi impenetrable national park which is approximately 4-5 hours’ drive. Upon arrival in Bwindi impenetrable national park and depending on the sector intended for gorilla trekking, you will check-in at any lodge in the park such as silverback lodge, mahogany spring, Buhoma Haven lodge, Bakiga lodge, gorilla mist camp, Buhoma lodge, Rushaga gorilla camp, among others for dinner and overnight rest. Time frame: 4-5 hours’ drive from Kigali to Uganda. Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Gorilla Trekking Experience: This day 2 of this 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari in Bwindi is the most fascinating day of your life where you will spend a full hour standing close to mountain gorillas in the wilderness of Bwindi impenetrable national park!! On this day 2, you will need to wake up very early in the morning around 5:30 am, have your breakfast as you warm up your nerves for the best adventurous activity in Bwindi. After breakfast, pack your lunch box provided at the lodge and enough snack and meet with the driver to start the journey to park headquarters for a briefing before the adventurous hike sets off. You will be briefed about the does and don’t while in the jungle, then you may also decide to hire a porter or even two to assist you during the gorilla trekking safari from Rwanda. After the gorilla trek, return to the lodge, freshen up, enjoy your dinner and have a good night rest. Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Time frame: Full day activity.
Day 3: Return to Kigali for departures
- Return to Kigali: This is your last day of this 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali, all you will need is to have a relaxed breakfast depending on your departures time. After breakfast, check out of the lodge, meet with your driver to exit Bwindi Impenetrable national park and embark on a journey to Kigali- Rwanda, a land of a thousand hills. Upon arrival in Rwanda, have lunch at any lodge and proceed to the airport for departures. In case you have a late-night flight, you may opt for a brief Kigali city tour exploring the Kigali genocide memorial sites, markets, coffee shops and then drive to the airport for departures. Meal Plan: Breakfast, and lunch
End of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali
Requirements for a 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari in Bwindi, Pick up and Drop off in Kigali
Requirements for Uganda Gorilla Safari in Bwindi: these are some of the items you require while planning to visit Uganda for a gorilla safari in Bwindi and they include;
- A gorilla permit
- A camera
- Good hiking shoes
- Suitable hiking attire
- Aback pack filled with hand gloves, insect repellant, sunscreen, among others
- Ugandan gorilla trekking permit
- Full board accommodation for 2 nights in Uganda
- Kigali – Rwanda Pick up and drop off
- An English speaking tour driver
- A 4×4 safari vehicle
- Enough bottled drinking water
Trip Itinerary Excludes:
- Flight expenses such as visa and air ticket
- Tips to the guide and porter
- Other beverages and alcoholic drinks
See also: 3 Days Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi