3 Days Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi
This 3 Days Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park trip gives you an experience of Gorilla trekking in Uganda. You will tour Uganda gorillas in their biggest habitat, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a big habitat for mountain gorillas in Uganda harboring over 200 of them, more reason as to why it should be your next gorilla safari destination. This safari lasts for 3 days, 2 nights and is positioned south west in Uganda. You shall travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park on the first day, do Gorilla Tracking to see the gorillas in Bwindi on the second day then journey back to Kampala on the third day a midst some adventure. If you are willing to adventure Uganda for 3 days then this 3 days gorilla tour should be one of your best options for gorilla tracking safaris. This affordable safari package can also be booked under our uganda group safaris.
Highlights of the 3 Days Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi
- Day 1 – Kampala to Bwindi
- Day 2 – Gorilla Tracking
- Day 3 – Bwindi to Kampala
You can proceed to check the detailed itinerary of this 3 Days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi Impenetrable National Park trip below.
Day 1 – Kampala to Bwindi
- Tranfers to Bwindi:On the first day of this 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi safari, you will be met by a company representative from our Uganda tours and travel company and later on set off with your guide to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park right after having breakfast at the place you spent a night in. The departure time will be between 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM and the journey should take us approximately 9 hours. Whilst on the journey, we shall make a stop at the Uganda Equator in a place called Kayabwe. This is the line (world’s main latitude) that partitions the world into the southern and the northern hemisphere. We shall take photographs from there and have a lunch full of local cuisines as well before proceeding with our journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. We shall arrive in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in the evening and will mainly do less but just relax as we prepare for the Bwindi gorilla trekking experience the following day.
Day 2 – Gorilla Tracking
- Gorilla tracking: Day 2 of this 3 Days Gorilla Trekking safari in Bwindi is when we carry out Gorilla Trekking. Before we make our way to see the mountain gorilla in the forest, we shall first have to be briefed. Pre-briefing will commence at 7:30 AM, where you will be told about the precautions to take, given vital information and given a chance to ask anything you need to know about the Gorilla Trekking activity we are about to carry out. We shall set off not later than 8:30 AM accompanied by a couple of armed game rangers as we make our way into Bwindi Impenetrable Forest where mountain gorillas live for Gorilla Trekking – a physical activity that requires a certain level of fitness. You will be allocated in groups according to your paces. This activity takes roughly 2 – 8 hours depending on how long you intend to push on. However, you are expected to return to the starting point by 6:30 PM or latest 7:00 PM.
Day 3 – Bwindi to Kampala
- Transfer back to Kampala:On Day 3 of this 3 days Gorilla trekking Bwindi safari, we shall have early morning breakfast at our place of stay before setting off for Kampala. The journey back is about 9 hours but we ensure you have some adventure whilst on your way back to Kampala. Our driver will drive through the highlands of Kigezi that are covered with the beauty of mist early in the morning then proceed through the beautiful Western Uganda landscapes with local banana / matooke plantations and farms of cattle in a district known as Ntungamo. We shall have our lunch in Mbarara District at a place called Igongo Cultural Center then proceed to the Equator, take more photographs and sip on some coffee before making our destination to Kampala, marking the final destination of this 3 days gorilla tour in Bwindi. Upon reaching Kampala, you can either have an overnight in an arranged guest house or hotel or alternatively make your departure.
This sums up our 3 Days Uganda gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park but in case of any extensions in this Uganda safari package, communications have to be made early enough to our staff for arrangements.
End of 3 Days Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi
|Price Includes;||Price Excludes|
|Ground transport in tour vehicles||Extra meals and drinks|
|Accommodation||Visa (USD $50)|
|Meals (Full Board for Luxury, Half Board for Mid-Range, Bed and Breakfast for Budget)||Optional activities|
|Transport while Tracking Gorilla||International flight|
|Tax for hotels and lodges||Gorilla permit|
|Activities mentioned in the Itinerary||Personal Items|