3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali
3 Days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali is one of the best and the shortest safari that includes 3 days and 2 nights starting from Kigali, then connecting to Bwindi Impenetrable national park a home to over a half of the endangered mountain gorillas in the wild for gorilla habituation and then return to Kigali, Rwanda for departures. The advantage of this 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali is that it minimizes the long journey from Kampala to Bwindi since the journey from Kigali to Bwindi is about 3-4 hours’ drive as compared to a long drive from Kampala which is about 10-12 hours.
Highlights of 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali
- Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Day 2: Gorilla Habituation in Bwindi
- Day 3: Return to Kigali
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Arrival: on day 1 of 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali, you will arrive at Kigali international airport where you will meet our company representative for a briefing as you drive to any lodge within Kigali for check-in , and have a meal. After eating, you may opt for a brief evening city tour within the city center of Kigali where you will explore some markets, and craft shops then return to the lodge for dinner and have an overnight sleep.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla Habituation in Bwindi
- Gorilla Habituation: on day 2 of 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali, you will have to wake up in the morning, have breakfast served, and then pack some snacks to meet with the driver for a transfer to the park head offices for a gorilla habituation briefing. By 8:00 am, you will be done with the briefing and hire a porter before you start the journey to spend a full day in Bwindi impenetrable national park where you will encounter lots of wildlife alongside gorillas. During gorilla habituation, you will be in position to spot other primates that dwell in the forest, mammals, birds, beautiful vegetation cover, butterflies, and many more within the jungle. Gorilla habituation is considered to be full day activities since it allows travelers to follow up the gorillas as they meander in the forest from morning till the sun goes down. Once you are done with gorilla habituation, you will return to the head offices where your driver will be waiting to drive you back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 3: Return to Kigali
- Return to Kigali: on the last day of 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali, you will wake up at the lodge on a relaxed breakfast then check out of the lodge and meet with your driver to embark on the drive back to Rwanda the land of a thousand hills via cyanika border. Upon arrival in Kigali, you will have lunch and then depending on your departure time, you may have a tour to Kigali genocide memorial sites and then be driven to the airport for departures to the next destination.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, and Lunch.
End of 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali
Inclusive in this 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Rwanda;
- Airport pick up and drop off
- A 4×4 ground safari vehicle throughout the 3 days safari
- A gorilla habituation permit
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Accommodation will be as per Itinerary
- An English speaking guide
- Enough bottled drinking water throughout the safari
- All activities mentioned in the safari itinerary
Exclusives in 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Rwanda
- Travel expenses such as Visa and Air ticket
- Life insurance
- Other drinks other water
- Crafts and other souvenirs
- Optional activities
- Laundry fees
Conclusion: This 3 days gorilla habituation Uganda from Kigali is such an awesome and fascinating expedition that allows travelers who do not need to spend long hours on a drive to Bwindi from Kampala as the journey from Kigali to Bwindi has made the drive distance very short thus attracting several travelers on an Uganda safari to land into Kigali and then drive via cyanika or katuna border into Uganda the pearl of Africa. You may check out our 3 days Bwindi gorilla habituation safari from Kampala.