3 Days Fly in Masai Mara Safari
3 days Fly in Masai Mara safari is one of the most enjoyable short safaris by several travelers on a Kenyan safari can book and enjoy the park activities. It includes 3 days and 2 nights in the most scenic Kenyan park. This 3 days fly in Masai Mara safari is the most time-saving safari where travelers are in a position to fly from Nairobi at Wilson airstrip to Masai Mara National Reserve take a full day game drive and return to Nairobi for departures to the next place. Masai Mara game reserve is situated Southwestern part of Kenya bordering Serengeti national park in Tanzania. This 3 days fly in Masai Mara attracts several travelers from different corners of the world to enjoy the flying safari with in the wilderness of Africa. This 3 days safari can easily be combined with Serengeti national park to explore two best national parks in Kenya and another one in Tanzania.
Highlights of 3 Days fly in Masai Mara safari
- Day 1: Fly from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Full day excursion in Masai Mara
- Day 3: Fly to Nairobi for departures
Day 1: Fly from Nairobi to Masai Mara Game reserve
- Fly from Nairobi to Masai Mara game reserve: On day 1 of 3 days fly in Masai Mara game reserve, you are expected to arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International airport where you will be picked up by our company representatives, have a mini briefing as you transfer to Wilson airstrip for a departure to Masai Mara national reserve. Once you arrive in Masai Mara, you will be warmly met by another guide/ driver to transfer you to your lodge. This drive through the park to the lodge will enable you to encounter some wildlife along the way. At the lodge, you will check-in, enjoy your lunch and embark on the afternoon game drive with in the Masai Mara plains. Late in the evening, return to the lodge, enjoy your dinner and have an overnight stay at the lodge. Meal plan: Lunch &Dinner.
Day 2: Full day excursion in Masai Mara
- Full day game drive: On the day 2 of 3 days fly in Masai Mara, you will have an early morning breakfast and then meet with your driver to spend a full day in Masai Mara watching over different wildlife species including mammals such as Hippos, lions, antelopes, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, wildebeest, bird species, and beautiful vegetation cover. You may actually request for an early morning hot air balloon (on an extra cost) before starting the game drive and as soon as you are done with the game drive, you will be driven back to the lodge where you will freshen up, enjoy your relaxed dinner and have an overnight. Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Fly to Nairobi for departures
- Fly back to Nairobi: On day 3 of 3 days fly in Masai Mara, you are expected to wake up early in the morning, have a relaxed breakfast at the lodge, then pack all your belongings to check out of the lodge and meet your driver to embark on a journey back to Nairobi. This being the last day of your safari, you will have a brief game drive as you say bye to Masai Mara game reserve. The flight from Masai Mara takes off at 10:00 am and by 11:00 am, you will be at Wilson airstrip where you will meet with our driver for a transfer to Kenyatta International airport for departures. Meal plan: Breakfast & Lunch.
End of 3 Days fly in Masai Mara safari
- Masai Mara Park entrance fees
- Accommodations facilities as per Itinerary
- Domestic flights(arranged upon request)
- All meals as per Itinerary
- A 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel
- Enough bottled drinking water while on a safari
- A 24 hours English speaking guides
- Tip fees to the guides
- Optional and all additional activities
- Laundry fees
- Souvenirs such as crafts
- Alcoholic beverages and juices
- Personal expenses such as email and other telephone expenses