3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari
3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari includes 3 days and 2 nights in the most beautiful park in southern part of Kenya. Masai Mara national reserve is best known for the existence of high populations of the wildlife species and beautiful green vegetation cover. Thus taking part in this 3 days wildlife safari opens the door to travelers to have ample time amidst mammals as they feed and graze in the park.
Highlights of 3 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Full day game drive
- Day 3: Return to Nairobi for departures
Day 1: Transfer to Masai Mara
- Transfer to Masai Mara wildlife reserve: On day one of your 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari, you will be picked from your lodge in Nairobi or from Jomo Kenyatta international airport. And embark on a 5-6 hours’ drive to Masai Mara national reserve. Where you will drive via Masai – land observing the locals, and proceeding to your lodge for late lunch, check-in and relax a bit.
- Evening game drive: once in Masai Mara, you ought not to miss out on any chance of driving with in the park as it offers a lot of sight catching wildlife. Well, after enjoying your lunch meet your driver and have an evening game drive in the plains of Masai Mara or head towards Mara River where you will be in a position to watch lots of wildebeest in preparation for migration via the river to the park on the other side of the river to Serengeti national park. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Accommodation; Mara sidai camp/ Enkolongo Camp- Budget, Mara Simba camp /Aa Lodge – Midrange, Mara bush tops / Sarava game lodge– Luxury.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Full day game drive
- Full day game drive: On day 2 of your 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari, you will wake up on a cup of breakfast, if possible pack your lunch box and meet with your driver to embark on the journey where you will spend a full day exploring and admiring the beauty of Masai Mara. You will have a drive with in Masai Mara plains and towards Mara river where you will encounter several mammals including the big 5 (Lions, Elephants, Rhinos, Buffaloes, and Leopards). Other mammals include Zebras, Cheetahs, Topis, Elands, and Wildebeest. You will enjoy your packed lunch under the tree amidst mammals or have a quick lunch break at the lodge and return to the park for a drive. Once your full day is finally done and you have surely exhausted and encountered at least 90% of the mammals in Masai Mara, return to the lodge for dinner and have an overnight.
- Accommodation: Mara sidai camp/ Enkolongo Camp- Budget, Mara Simba camp /Aa Lodge – Midrange, Mara bush tops / Sarava game lodge – Luxury
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Return to Nairobi for departures
- Return to Nairobi for departures: on the last day of your 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari, you will have a relaxed breakfast depending on your departure time, check out of the lodge and meet your driver for a brief game drive as you exit the park and embark on the journey to Nairobi. You will have an enroute lunch and transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International airport where you will check-in for departures and have s flight to your next destination. Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of your 3 Days Masai Mara safari wildlife safari
Included in your 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari
- Park entrance fees
- A 4×4 safari vehicle with pop up for clear viewing during the game drive
- pickup and drop-off to and from the Airport
- All meals as per Itinerary
- All accommodation for 2 nights as per Itinerary
- A 24 hours English speaking guide/driver
- Enough drinking water
Excluded in this 3 Days Masai Mara wildlife safari
- Visa and Ticket
- Alcoholic drinks and juices
- Life Insurance
- Tips to the guide
- Laundry fees
- Souvenirs such as crafts
- Optional activities such as Hot air balloon and cultural tours
- Other expenses such as airtime and email services
- Life insurance while on safari