3 Days Lake Nakuru Wildlife Safari
3 Days Lake Nakuru Wildlife Safari includes 3 days and 2 nights and is amongst the shortest Kenya wildlife safari starting from Nairobi and ending in Nairobi. By the time you end this 3 days safari, you will have spotted lots of wildlife including primates such as Baboons, mammals, birds, butterflies, and species of plants. Some of the wildlife you expect to encounter include both Black and white rhinos, lions, elephants, warthogs, flamingos which are most species of birds at the lake. The major activities to enjoy throughout this 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari includes Game drive where you will enjoy both morning game drives, afternoon game drives, and evening game drive. You also have an afternoon boat cruise of Lake Nakuru is best known as Soda Lake to have an awesome experience while in the park.
Highlights of 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
- Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 2: Full day exploration in Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer back to Nairobi for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Arrival: On day 1 of 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari, you will arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International airport where our driver/company representative in Kenya will meet you. After the introduction, he will be in a position to brief you on what you should expect within this 3 days safari as you head to a hotel for a meal.
- Transfer to Lake Nakuru National park: Once you are done with a meal, you will embark on the journey to Lake Nakuru national park which takes roughly 2-3 hours’ drive. Depending on your arrival time, you will be driven directly to your lodge for check-in, dinner, and overnight.
- Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Full day exploration in Lake Nakuru national park
- Morning game drive: On day 2 of 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari, you will have an early breakfast and then meet your driver to enjoy an early morning game drive at around 6:30 am in order to catch up with the nocturnal mammals before the sunrise. Some of the mammals encountered during this morning game drive include Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Hyenas, warthogs, and many more. These mammals are normally active during the night and try to hide during day time thus the best way to watch them is by taking part in this early morning drive.
- Afternoon boat cruise: after enjoying your lunch, you will then be driven to Lake Nakuru where you will spend an afternoon cruising on the lake while watching several mammals along the shores as they quench their thirsts such as Buffaloes, Impalas, Hippos, Rothschild giraffes, elands and many more. You will also be in a position be watch several species of birds including a large population of Flamingos and many more.
- Evening game drive: After the boat cruise, you will proceed with an evening game drive and later on return to the lodge for and evening dinner and overnight
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer to Nairobi for departures
- Morning game drive: On this last day of 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari, you will wake up on a cup of tea then have a last game drive in the park to encounter more species that exist in this park. Later on, you will return to the Lodge to have a meal, and prepare to exit the park.
- Transfer to Nairobi for departures: You will then be driven back to Nairobi this will again take you 2-3 hours and you will be dropped at Jomo Kenyatta International airport for departures to your next destination.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End Of 3 Days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
Inclusive in this 3 Days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
- A 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel
- An English speaking guide
- Airport pick up and drop offs
- Enough bottled drinking water
- Park entrance fees
- All meals as per Itinerary
- Accommodation will be as per itinerary
- All activities including game drive and boat cruise
Exclusive in this 3 days Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
- Travel expenses such as Visa and air ticket
- Life insurance
- Personal expenses such as Airtime, email services and cigarettes
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages