3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Safari
3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Safari consists of 3 days and 2 nights in Kenya within the East African region and it is one of the shortest wildlife safaris for travelers who prefer to encounter a large population of Elephants and other wildlife species including other mammals such as lions, wildebeest, Elands, giraffes, zebras, buffalos, bird species and different flora species in the southern part of Kenya within Amboseli national park which is the best location to meet elephants in a large number. This 3 days Amboseli wildlife safari starts and ends in Nairobi at the lodge/ hotel or at Jomo Kenyatta international airport depending on the traveler’s interest.
Highlights of 3 days Amboseli Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Airport arrival and Transfer to Amboseli
- Day 2: Full day game drive
- Day 3: Return to Nairobi for Departures
Day 1: Airport arrival and Transfer to Amboseli
- Arrival: Upon arrival at the airport in Nairobi on the day one of 3days Amboseli safari, you will be met by achieve global safari driver/guide who will brief you about your 3 days safari in Kenya, enjoy your enroute lunch as you drive southwards to Amboseli national park. A park is best known for harboring large schools of Elephants. Upon arrival at the park, you will be in a position to drive heading towards the lodge as you view the highest peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which is situated in Tanzania just at the border with Kenya. Proceed to the lodge for check-in late in the evening, enjoy your dinner and have an overnight.
- Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Full day game drive in Amboseli National park
- Full day game drive: game drive is the major activity to be done on this 3 day safari. You will spend a full day driving in the park on day 2 of the safari since day 1 and day 3 are reserved for traveling and a few activities can be done on those days. well, on the 2nd day of your 3 days Amboseli wildlife safari, you are expected to wake up as early as possible, and meet with your driver for an early morning game drive in the park with the possibility of sighting lots of nocturnal mammals, hunters, and predators which are always active in the night and early in the morning before sunrise. Once the sunrise, return to the lodge and have breakfast. After breakfast return to the park with park lunch to spend the remaining hours of the day driving in the park while encountering several species of mammals including Elephants, Lions, giraffes, wildebeest, Zebras and a crystal clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro. You will be in a position to even encounter different bird species while on a game drive. Once you have fully explored about 90% of the wildlife in the park, return to the lodge and enjoy your dinner and overnight rest.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner
Day 3: Early morning game drive, Return to Nairobi for Departures
- Morning game drive: on the last day of your 3 days Amboseli wildlife safari, you will arise in the morning on breakfast, then meet the drive for the last game drive in the park to view the remaining 10% of the wildlife and sum up 100% of the sightings in just 3 days. After the morning game drive, return to the lodge, check out and embark on the journey to Nairobi. You will have an enroute lunch and proceed to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for departures to your next destination. Or drop off at the hotel/lodge in Nairobi depending on the Itinerary and earlier communicated drop-off arrangements.
END OF the 3 Days Amboseli wildlife safari
Inclusive in this 3 days Amboseli wildlife safari
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All ground transfers in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Enough bottled drinking water throught the safari
- An English speaking guide/driver
- All accommodations as per Itinerary
- All meals as per Itinerary
Exclusives in this 3 days Amboseli Wildlife safari
- Travel expenses such as Visa and air ticket
- Tips to the guide
- Life insurance while on a safari
- Extra activities excluded from the Itinerary
- Personal expenses such as Emails and airtime
- Other drinks and beverages other than water
- Additional accommodation before and after the 3 days safari
Conclusion: This is the best and short Kenya safari for travelers with limited travel time in Africa. Book this 3 days Amboseli wildlife safari now with “Achieve Global Safaris”